Happy easter

marie_77

Reaction score
just fort i would wish everyone a happy easter. chocolate overload tomorrow :cheer:
been to merry hill this morning and got some little cute stuff in sale at debnehams for little man. cant believe i managed to waddle around shops without flaking out lol

marie x

awwwwwwwwwww :hug:
thats sweet
happy Easter to you too :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
enjoy your shopping spree :D
sarah :wave: :wave:

Happy Easter :cheer:
I have a lovely creme egg easter egg waiting for me for tomorrow :D
Its tucked at the back of my cupboard to stop me from seeing and wanting it everytime i go into the kitchen.
Your brave marie going up the Merry Hill. Me and OH went last saturday got stuck in traffic trying to park then i couldnt walk around much as it hurt my hips. Did get final bits and bobs for me and baby so hopefully wont have to go shopping other than food shopping before she is born :D

:cheer:

I dont like chocolate...so dont like easter....

But Liverpool r playing the Mancs today so... woop :D

Happy easter girls!!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Did you all get lots of chocolate?? I've started gobbling it already and it's not even 10am !!! :oops:

lfc_sarah said:

and the mancs are gonna win :cheer: :cheer: :)

Happy easter! :dance: We ate our 2nd lot of easter eggs yesterday morning! Went sledging yesterday afternoon as there was tons of snow, and then to MIL's for tea.

James had a sleepover at his grans last night and OH and I are supposed to be decorating the bedrooms today, instead we're still not dressed! :doh:

Happy Easter!!! :cheer:

OH and I have a little Thorntons egg to share. We stayed in a hotel last night and all the guests got a Cadbury's Creme Egg at brekkie! (I also nicked a big handful of mini eggs from the reception!!) :cheer:

Happy Easter girls :cheer: :cheer:

I didnt get any eggs but I trested myself to a packet of Rolos this morning :lol:

samandbump said:
lfc_sarah said:

and the mancs are gonna win :cheer: :cheer: :)

Er... no they aren't! :rotfl:

Happy Easter everyone! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back