bloody hell OW! (& happy easter)

Doodles

Reaction score
I'm getting really bad constipation type pains in my delicate area! At first it felt like AF pains and then it got really intense when I stood up and became like a really bad constipation pain! Anyone else had this? It's central rather than around ovaries x x

Oh and a big Happy Easter! So far today I'e only managed 3 little chocolates as chocolate/food in general is making me ill, all good though as it's helping me to lose weight x x

Where abouts are you in your cycle?

Last month towards the end of the 2WW I had almost like hot cramps and tightening feelings where I normally get AF cramps. Also sharp pains (not intolerable but made me go ooooo) sort of in my foof and very tops of my thighs. Totally convinced I was PG until AF turned up. Never had these before so I'm interested to see what happens this month.

Hiya Doodles, I had these last week it was like a sharp pain took my breath away soon went though xx

due to OV 1st May, these are more heavy than sharp, like I've been holding onto a poo all day and really, really need to go (as my hubby delicatley put it when he was trying to understand what type of pain I was in) x x

Ooo how strange. You don't feel unwell or anything?

Hey Doodles... no advice here but I hope you're not in too much pain!

xx

thanks both, not feeling particularly ill but really tired & even though I'm hungry the majority of food is making me ill particularly chicken & chips (though am currently totaly in love with white rice! mmmmm) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back