regular contractions coming update

marie_77

Reaction score
timed them from half 8 between 5 and 8 mins now. i have tried every thing to ease them off by moving around but no joy. back ache has kicked in too and wondering if this is it. hospital have told me to come in. i live about 30 mins away and dont want wasted journey so holding on justa bit longer. my sis is ready to come as soon as i ring to sit kids.

i am going to try to lie down to rest as these pains have worn me out on and off all day and done loads too.

so i may be in hospital in the morning will update via emma 58 i hope this is not a false alarm. i have had a few episodes of bh's but they give up in the end and these wont i had them since 8am now.

marie x

Managed to get some sleep woke about half 2 in pain. got showered and dressed and went down stairs and had a cup of tea. pains were still not that i couldnt cope as hospital so far i did not want a wasted journey so fort i would see how i was in morning. managed to get some sleep and now they have eased. still coming but not as regular i have managed to see m/w at 12 to check on little man. my main concern is that his coping with these pains too as i know they can get destressed with them.
i am taking this as a good sign i maynot have to wait 3 wks but know this could be the case for days.
When i had my daughter now 9 i rem getting so frustrated with contractions coming and going afew days b4 i had her. Then on the tuesday morning i rang L & D and said they were more painful they said i sounded ok to take a bath. They eased up then about 9pm got some more and had a bath and went to bed. at 4am woke in pain went loo had my show got to hospital at 6am and she came 9:56am wed morning.

My little man wants to hang around a bit longer, for now

marie x

Good luck, I hope things get moving for you and you are not hanging about too long to meet your little one. :hug:

have a bath hun, i get this and have a bath and it stops it, baths always seem to stop false labour and encourage real labour.

good luck either way xxx

good luck hunny
hope this is it and your babies on the way.
lol sarah :hug:

oooh, how exciting!! Good luck :hug:
signs0031.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic