Happy due date to me!

Rayoflight

Reaction score
Well that's my due date nearly over and me ready to retire for a night of Xfactor in front of the fire!

Absolutely no sign of this baby whatsoever. Last weekend I felt really weird whereas this weekend I hardly even feel pregnant. Husband even dragged me round car showrooms for 3 hours today and I didn't moan once.

So the countdown is on, this baby has 10 days to make an appearance otherwise homebirth is out the window and induction is in.

I'm having early nights every night and making the most of my last few days living life as Waynetta Slob - oh how I have loved it!

Oh happy due date I have had a non pregnanacy day today i.e where I felt not pregnant off to celebrate with a bubble bath!!

COME ON BABY!!! Really hope things start happening before the 10 days is up hun :)

How exciting - come on baby time to get moving now!!!!

Very exciting! Can't wait to hear your birth story x come on bubs!!

ahh happy due date! cant believe how quick that came around :D x

HAPPY DUE DATE!! Come on LO.. Id say enjoy ur last days of freedom like ppl said to me BUT i LOVE been a mummy.. Its amazing!! Get bouncing on ur exercise ball and having abit of fun in the bedroom to get this LO out :D xxx

Is it me or do tickers start going funny when you get past 40 weeks? It's added on another week to yours Gem and I think someone else had one that was further on than they were?

Happy due date for yesterday hon - enjoy that last bit of me time - I'm doing the same thing by having a lovely lunch with a friend at Raymond Blanc's today - not the sort of place I go with H or would go to with new baby. Hope things happen in time for ur home birth hon - got it all crossed for your hypnobirth and my VBAC x x x

Happy due date for yesterday :) hope little one makes an appeaeance soon and you get your home birth.

Get a curry on, shag for england and bounce like you life depends on it!!

Happy due date doll :)

Fingers crossed baby makes an appearance in time for your home birth.

Yes indeed. Had an absolutely awful day today though so quite glad he or she is staying put.

Got a parking fine back in February, was CONVINCED I'd paid it but apparently not.

We moved house, didn't inform the DVLA for a couple of months that we'd moved (like you do when you move house because you've got so many other things on your mind!) and letters about the fine went to old address after the redirection had finished.

So, this is back in February and today we got a letter from bailiffs saying we owe £480. Now because the letters went to our old address this is the first I've known about it and they've issued court proceedings. Been on the phone all day in tears to the council, bailiffs etc but had no choice but to pay it as they threatened to come round for my car within the next two days if I didn't. The bailiffs reckon they've hand delivered 7 letters in the last 8 weeks but we've had absolutely nothing, otherwise I'd have known and we would've got it sorted. Just feel like it's one big scam.

I was so stressed at one point I punched the kitchen worktop (pure solid granite worktops - great idea!) and now my hand is killing me. I haven't felt stressed in weeks and didn't like being reminded what it felt like. Cried solidly for 3 hours and my cheeks are a salty dry mess. Just feel so pissed off and cheated!

make sure you check it out fully before you pay hun and make sure its legit

I've already paid it. Deffo legit, been on the phone to the council too who issued the original ticket.

I asked if they would put the case on hold whilst I contested it and they said no - I had to pay by midnight otherwise the bailiffs would be round within the next two days.

WANKERS!

grrrrrr nasty people its ridiculous that when a genuine error occurs u get no help little poo heads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back