Happy due date to me!

The root canal work I've already had done and then the next lot of work was going to cost me about £900. Because of the pregnancy it's not cost me a penny so I'm trying to be positive and pretend that I've actually just got my root canal work done for half price. This logic seemed to have calmed me down!

Aww big hugs to you! That's so shitty!!! If I had won the lottery saturday I'd pay it for you, alas, I didn't.

Good logic about the dentistry thing though :)
Try to keep calm for bubs now, and look after that hand!

Oh god what a nightmare with the car ticket thing! Can't believe there is no appeal thing due to the issuing of tickets to wrong address? I would ask for copies of the letters showing what address , incase you can get some money back incase hun - seems really wrong.

On a happier note - happy due date yesterday, hope baby gets wriggling soon, and you escape induction, I think it's lovely to know what date the baby actually decides to arrive rather an interviened. You like you star signs etc so I imagine you would prefer that too - good luck

Happy due date for yesterday. Its such an anti climax when the date comes and goes with nothing. Ive had period pain, achey legs and pressure below for days, it comes and goes and still nothing. Every night I go to bed thinking 'tonight it the night' and nothing . . . Im sure youre feeling the same. Good luck and really hope baby comes soon for you xx

JJ Mum - I agree its so much nicer for baby to come when they are ready, keep telling mine this, if it doesnt make the decision itself it will be forced and it would be much better for you to be in control haha xx

oh hun, BIG HUGS, i hate life sometimes when it sends things like that our way.. I hope everything gets better soon. Flippin annoying i know BUT remember LO will be here very soon and believe me once you hold s/he in your arms nothing else in the world will matter

Kylie And Baby Jack x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back