• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Happy Due Date!

I have been doing everything I can for bubs to be born on time but nothing is working, really starting to struggle now, can't sleep at night, its way too hot and I cant get comfortable anymore. I am hoping that you start soon then it will give me a little bit more hope that it will be me in the next day or 2

Day 1 of being overdue - not feeling as bad as I thought. Got a little stressed yesterday lol, think I expected something to happen for some reason. Ah well. Got the midwife at 2, so get to find out how things are going and see if babys thinking of making her way skinside anytime soon. :pray: Im so hoping its good news! Will update when I get back :) Fingers crossed for me!!!

Good luck with mw, let's hope things are happening for you.

Ok so had my sweep (really not that bad!) and it was neither good or bad news really. She said the baby was in the right place, and a good position, and head is a fair way down. She managed to feel the babys head during the exam but she said it was quite tight and I was only just 1cm.

Shes said that nothing is probably going to happen in the next 48 hours and if anything it'll probably happen at the weekend. She said that if I havnt had baby by next Tuesday then the next sweep should probably do the trick. Im not going to get my hopes up too much though.

If nothing has happened then she said my induction will be on the 4th august :shock: oh my..........this baby better get a move on!

Hope this sweep does the trick but at least you know you will have another one on Tuesday if nothing comes of it! :)

Hope sweep works for you - sounds like babes is thinking about it! I had two sweeps with my second and three with my third so sometimes it takes a few but are far better than being induced x

Good luck hun :D whatever way you look at it your baby will be here soon. make the most of getting some sleep :lol: and take it easy. Xxx

Deffinatly making the most of sleep! Managed to sleep for 8 hours straight through last night...oh it was bliss! Ive decided to look at 4th august as my due date, instead of looking at each day as another day overdue. Keeping myself busy as well and still buying a few last minute things! lol

jealous!! I was making the bed up in the spare room at half past midnight cos OH felt the need to try and wriggle me off the edge of the bed. Its bad enough when Im not pregnant, but when its taken me an hour to get comfy I wasnt impressed. Then he started snoring and I thought I was either going to have to bury his body in the garden or move to the spare room. On the pus side, once i settled, I had about 6 solid hours which is more than Ive had for the last week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back