Happy Birthday Amandapanda

pinkymum

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday and hope you enjoy your day even if you are very tired :cake2::cake2::cake2::cake2::friends:

Ooo happy birthday to youuu! That's 5 people today that I know of with their birthday today. Hope u have a good one xxx

Happy Birthday, Enjoy ur special day x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY AMANDA!!! Your last one without little one here! Woop! Have a fab day. Lots of love.

xx

:pompom::hugs::yay:

:mad:Happy birthday hun! It's sunny in West Yorkshire, so I'm hoping it's the same in South Yorkshire for you too.
Put your feet up, relax & eat :pizza: & lots of :cake2: xxx

Sunnyb xxx

Awww how thoughtful Pinky!

Happy Birthday Amanda - Hope you have a wonderful day and get spoilt rotten! xxx

Awwww thanks girlies :) Yes hardly slept a wink last night which is not a good start to the day but the sun is shining and me and hubby are going to cinema and for a meal a bit later :) xxx

happy birthday hun! Sounds like you have a nice evening planned, enjoy x

Happy birthday my lovely I hope you have a wonderful evening x x

Happy Birthday - enjoy your evening xx

Happy birthday! Hope you had a nice evening with hubby and the film was good :)

Thanks all :) Had a nice day - film was ok (The Resident) but not brilliant. Had a nice meal - the threat of indigestion stopped me from having my usual fave choice of pizza, but I had a gorgeous risotto instead and couldn't resist some garlic bread - yum yum!! Can you believe I didn't get one present??? My family don't really bother and apparantly I have the worlds worst husband when it comes to giving gifts :-( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back