happy 9 weeks plus 1 day!

kisa

Reaction score
:D

would u believe its my 3rd baby?, i have a girl who os 5 and a boy who is one. i feel nausea, and cant eat a lot, i even lost 10 lbs, my forst month. doctors feel i should be concerned, but i feel fine.
any comments?

kisa

I think its unusal to lose weight, but then Im no doctor! maybe its because all your energy is being used towards the baby's growth, you may have to start eating lots more!!!

It's not unusual to lose weight in the first trimester, especially if you have severe morning sickness. 10lbs sounds like a lot to lose in one month though!

In my second pregnancy I lost 11 pounds in first trimester ... I am 5'8 and 165 ... big boned but not "fat" if you will ... just tall and have some muscle tone. Anyhow, I lost 11 lbs and during my pregnancy gained the 11 back and only 5 more pounds .... it was AWESOME!! Each pregnacy is different. My first pregnancy I gained about 57 lbs ... I was on bedrest in my 6th and 7th month for numbness in my legs, I couldn't walk, very limited ... bathroom only ... after a growth period, i was fine in 8th and 9th month .... baby great and healthy. My third pregnancy I only gained 32 lbs ... each pregnancy is always different.

I wish you the best ... Take Care and God Bless!

ST 37y
DT 37y
married 11/21/92
DRT boy 7/15/94
CJT boy 8/26/97
CET girl 11/23/99
MC (D&C) 8 weeks 11/02
blighted ovum (empty sac 6weeks and D&C 10weeks) 10/03

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts