Morning, afternoon, evening (any time of the day) sickness

rinky

Reaction score
I am approx. 9-10 weeks pregnant and feeling very sick on a continuous basis. I have spoken to both the doctors and mid-wifes who state this is completely normal and to eat on a regular basis - but everything I eat I bring back up. I am starting to get seriously bored with it and it is really bringing me down - throat, head and body aches. Friends have suggested numerous things but I seek further advice from you guys as I do not believe this to be normal. Help!

i have been told that ginger is supposed to help stop it???

I found dry crackers helped; also ginger herbal tea (chilled if you prefer). I also used those sea sickness bands during pregnancy 4 and they worked a treat!

Lynn

Leave the top off a bottle of ginger ale, to let it go flat..its wonderful for morning sickness..just sip it as you need it...also, mashed potato sandwiches are a good filler, and absorb the acid, while giving you some vitamin C, milk/milkshakes also good if you can stand dairy. Really good to soothe that acid burn, too! Bananas are good..even if its just half at a time. Dry water crackers, too...but these can be hard to swallow! I am going with warm weetabix every morning, and it seems to help me..lol.
Love and light
ukwahine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back