9 weeks 1 day

lizylou

Reaction score
Hi ladies, hope you are all well
I just wanted to see if anyone else feels or felt like me
Over the last couple of days I feel less and less pregnant I only have symptoms of tiredness and bb ache which is now easing a little but that's all I have which in a way makes me worry a little oh I do still have a fair bit of discharge tho which is not nice : (
I did have an early scan at 7 weeks and baby was fine but I'm just worried now that things seem to be fading out
I really want to start preparing for baby too but too scared to buy anything yet : ( just don't know what to do with myself really
Hope someone experienced things same as me
Thanks ladies x

I think what you are feel is normal. Symptoms come and go for me too, I think our worries will fade once bump starts appearing and you can feel baby move. I hope so anyway :oooo: xx

Yep totally normal for me too, my boobs have stopped hurting, and nausea is on and off, still nackered tho! I too have had early scan and everything is fine, I think we compare our symptoms to others and we really are very different, don't worry xx

Try my best not to worry I guess since my last scan time seems to be dragging : (
Have either of you started buying bits for baby yet? X
Thanks x

I'm really tempted to but haven't. I know my mum has secretly bought stuff, she's so excited bless. I want me and OH to get booties next weekend after our 12 week scan. After the 20 scan I'm buying the shop!!! xx

it is normal :)
I haven't had any morning sickness at all and i'm 12 weeks nearly.
My boobs are sore but are easing off and i don't feel anything else.
I got worried last week when all symptoms went, but had a cheeky scan the other week while at the hospital, just to see if the baby was in the right place which it is!
i also have my 12 week scan on tuesday!

Try not to worry, i am sure all is well :) xx

Sounds like me! The past few days I've been being sick less and boobs haven't been quite as sore but the ache still comes and goes. I seen baby at 6w3d with heartbeat which helped with my paranoia! I've a tiny bump now too xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi hon. I'm in same boat. Just really tired and sore boobs. No sickness or lots of peeing!

I've read loads of times it's totally normal but I still get paranoid!

Having a 7 week scan on Monday feeling v nervous.

GL I'm sure all will be fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back