Hannah's 8 month check...

Red_Fairy

Reaction score
Well, i havent taken Hannah to see the H/Vs sinse she was about 8-10 weeks old. I had decided not to go because each time i just got harrased about the jabs. :roll: (for personal reasons i dont want hannah to have them)

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYY... I got a letter last week saying it was time for her 8 month check. So i took her.

Shes doing BRILLIANTLY!! she weighes a massive 23lbs! but is in perfect proportion. (i knew that anyway) Doc said thatif there was 100 babies lined up all the same age as hannah she'd be in the top 2 (weight/height) wise, which is a good thing. :D
All the tests they done she was spot on (picking up a tiny bit of paper with her left and right hand) sussing out little puzzels ect. Everything she was really fast with. And shes not shy either she talked away to the doc it was so cute. (she shouts over people most of the time tho)

Anywasy its just lovely to know that im getting it right anyway. Hannah is PERFECT!!
:D :D :dance: :dance: 8) :clap: :cheer: :cheer:

Well done Hannah! So glad she's doing well, you should be proud that you're doing such a good job xx

Thats brilliant, I bet you smiled all day- you should be proud of the wonderful job you're obviously doing :cheer: :hug:

Thats great hun!!!! :cheer:

Well done :hug:

Yey Hannah, that's fantastic news Rachel, so so pleased to hear she is doing so fantastically, but never doubted with such a great Mummy like you, very best wishes :hug: :cheer: :hug:

oh, yaya for hannah! and yay for you! glad she doing well, u must be such a proud mummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back