8 Month Check.

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
Angel just had her 8 month check today. I am so impressed with her. TBH i had no idea what i was expecting. I thought they'd just ask a few questions and weigh her and that was it. But she was playing with her, whilst testing her abilities and she just excelled them all. And to add her crawling on top of that the health visitor was so pleased.

I was worried i'd not done things quite right. I'd told her about how i've been dealing with nights. Some people may know i've had an awful lot of trouble with Angel at night, but she's doing so much better. She sleeps in her cot most of the night. She gives me around 5 hours undisturbed sleep, which is a massive improvement.

I took the PND test again and scored 13, which if i remember correctly is the score of PND. But she's not too worried due to our load of problems recently. But she'll be calling me in a few weeks to see how i am as she doesn't want me getting any worse.

So all in all i am chuffed. Angel is doing far better than i expected. She's such a clever little girl.

And it's rare for her to talk to someone still breastfeeding at 8 months!!!

She's just confused coz she thinks i should be getting the healthy start vouchers, and other help. We're just battling it out on our own. I'm proud of that, but i also think it causes some of the stress.

Sorry, slightly self-indulgent post but i needed to do a positive one for a change. I love her so much it's unreal.

:clap: :clap: well done Angel and well done mummy!

Sounds like she is doing so well! Well done you :D and congrats on 8 months breastfeeding :D

xxxxxxx

yay :cheer: u see hun your an excellent mum well done u :cheer:

Thanks. Seems i'm not as bad as i thought i was!
Just the PND thing. She's keeping an eye on me but reluctant to put me on medication at the mo. But doesn't want me slipping deeper into depression. I've got things going on which are bothering me incredibly, but i'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back