Hallucinating..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Ok not quite, but close enough..

I woke up this morning and painced because I couldnt find my baby! it wasnt in my bed, it wasnt in the pram , it wasnt in the carseat.. then as I walked past the tv i saw my reflection.. Realised im still pregant :wall2::wall2::wall2:

im going crazy. Lol I think i must have half been sleepwalking/in a dream.

nah hun, i'm guessing you had a very vivid dream of having your baby with you? I get this quite often at the moment. The other day in fact I woke up cradling nothing and then started crying because i appeared that someone had stolen my baby whilst I was breastfeeding! Complete and utter madness I know. But you are not alone! :) xx

hi kat,
found the below info for you xx

In her book Pregnancy and Childbirth, Tracie Hotchner writes, "Dreams have an important function at this time in your life. Think of them as messages, information about yourself that you have no other way of finding out. Dreams are things to discuss, ideas to recognize."
What do they mean?

You may have a panicky dream in which you leave your baby unsupervised, lose your baby altogether, or fumble some simple task like burping your child – scenarios that may signal you're fearful of the demands of mothering.
What do I do about these dreams?

Listen to them and know that they're normal. They're often easy to interpret – a dream that you can't feed your baby is most likely reflective of anxiety about caring for a new baby. Although such dreams can be disturbing, regard them as an opportunity to read the tea leaves of your inner thoughts. Once you examine your fears, you can often confront them openly with your spouse or healthcare provider.

hope that helps xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back