Halfway :) :)

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Just wanted to share that I am now halfway through!
20 weeks down, 20 to go!!

WOOHOO!!

Scan is on Weds, cannot wait to find out what team I'm on! My home will become a pink or blue haven lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Just wanted to share that I am now halfway through!
20 weeks down, 20 to go!!

WOOHOO!!

Scan is on Weds, cannot wait to find out what team I'm on! My home will become a pink or blue haven lol x

Good luck with the scan, Im 25weeks now and when we found out i was so excited... i was hoping for team BLUE and i have team Blue.. :) only started to look pregnant, no-one at work has noticed im pregnant till yesterday, and ive been told my little man is small but healthy. Wish u all the luck with finding out... im excited for you... :lol: Are you hoping for a paticular team? xx Alice xx

I'm not fussed what team I'm on, as long as babe is healthy. I have a feeling I'm team blue though so will be interesting to see if I'm right :) x

I cannot believe how quickly that has come!!! Baby in your arms before you know it ;-) xx xx

Yay!! What a lovely day it is too! The count down begins

It will be interesting to see if Mummy's intuition is right!! Looking forward to seeing pics x

Congratulations on the half way mark hun. I think it's flown since 20 weeks. It's going so fast now.

Can't wait to find out what team your on.

Well done :) 20 weeks bet ur so excited to see baby again xxx

Congrats hunny :) Looking forward to seeing what team you're on, I had a strong feeling I was team blue and was right :) xxx

:yay::yay:Congratulations!!! Good luck with your scan xx

Wheyyy! :) thats ace! I cant wait! Im hoping team blue!! xx

Woohoo! :D. Halfway there! Another milestone down! :D. Xxx

Woohoo thanks everyone :) x

Exciting times - we must only be a day or two apart! The 20 week scan is awesome - the difference between bubs at 12 weeks and 20 is amazing! I also think you're going to be team blue but whatever the colour I'm sure you have a happy and healthy bubba!

Woohoo!! :) :) :)

I am 20 weeks tomorrow and my scan is on Thursday, the day after yours!

Can't wait to find out what team we are both in. I don't have any idea but hoping for team pink!!

XX

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing which team your on x

:yay:

Congrats hun, and can't wait to find out if you are team blue or pink too! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member