Only halfway through....really???!

@ Midnight So if you're on benefits, cant you get help towards your mortgage payments? You're at home pregnant and a carer of a disabled child, surely you would get some assistance?? If not, that's awful.

Last edited:
they only help with interest at they follow the bank of england rate and mine is fixed at a higher rate so at the mo i still have to pay £160 a month to the interest £180 a month thats tied in with the house and soon we will have to start paying the capital which will be around £250 a month so that will be £590 a month out of income support its impossible as i dont even get that much so its our only option unfortunatly and trying to sell the house now will mean we are going to lose thousands on the house price

they only help with interest at they follow the bank of england rate and mine is fixed at a higher rate so at the mo i still have to pay £160 a month to the interest £180 a month thats tied in with the house and soon we will have to start paying the capital which will be around £250 a month so that will be £590 a month out of income support its impossible as i dont even get that much so its our only option unfortunatly and trying to sell the house now will mean we are going to lose thousands on the house price

I know it doesnt make it any easier for you but so many people are having to take a loss on their property. So sorry you're going through this now, especially when pregnant. Is renting it out to a few people to house share an option? But then you would still need to find money to pay out for a new place wouldn't you?

Either way, hope something gets sorted for you soon x x x

mines is dragging to. Ive still loads of shopping to do though and my house to organise so if i sat and looked at everything needing done then id prob crap myselfe and panic lol.

I know it doesnt make it any easier for you but so many people are having to take a loss on their property. So sorry you're going through this now, especially when pregnant. Is renting it out to a few people to house share an option? But then you would still need to find money to pay out for a new place wouldn't you?

Either way, hope something gets sorted for you soon x x x

no thats why the council wont offer me a place incase i did this id just rather cut my losses now and feel secure in a home that i know when working we can afford it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back