Halfway there and scan tomorrow....*UPDATED WITH SCAN PICS*

jodied

Reaction score
Just a quick one to say that I'm very excited to be halfway through (20 weeks today) - it's gone quickly since the 12 week scan! Also we have our 20 week scan tomorrow which I'm really looking forward to. We don't mind what we are having so we are staying :yellow: and have everything crossed that all is well with the little one :)

Last edited:
Glad that everything is going well and quickly hun! Good luck

with your scan tomorrow must be very exciting to see you little one again. Good on you for staying strong and team Yellow!

xx

Thanks miss - yes very exciting to see little one again and absolutely determined to stay team yellow :yellow: as had to persuade hubbie not to find out so if I crack at all he would no doubt jump at the chance to find out! x

congrats and good luck hun!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmm, that means im halfway as well, lol!

Good luck for tomorrow, and congrats on still having the willpower to be team yellow.
Lots of piccies when you get them please!
xxxx

Congrats hun!

Good luck and enjoy tomorrow!!!!

:)

Congratulations! half way there is such a great milestone - it's all downhill from here, lol xx

Congratulations Hun. I hope everything goes ok and you manage to resist the temptation of knowing what your having.

I'm so jealous, I've got to wait until new year's eve for my 20 wk scan. I want it now lol

P.S we are going to stay team yellow to :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good luck can't wait to hear how you get on hun :) x

oooh enjoy your scan tomorrow hun.

I dont know how all you ladies have the willpower to stay team yellow! Im chomping at the bit - absolutely cant wait to know what im having so i can decorate the nursery, buy clothes and get all excited!! x

Thanks for all your kind wishes. Just got back and all is well with baby! We have stayed team :yellow: and apparently baby was sat bolt upright! I had to be reclined back so that my legs were higher to try and get baby in the right position to take some of the measurements. Hopefully scan pictures attached xx :)

Attachments

• 20 week scan 001.jpg
    20 week scan 001.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 39
Gorgeous photos. Well done for staying team yellow, such willpower! I wanted to but OH really wants to know. Love the little face, you must feel on top of the world!xx

Thanks very much - I had to persuade hubbie not to find out as he wanted to know! I'm sure it makes the 20 week scan even more exciting by finding out but I reckon that my birth announcement will be even better by managing to wait! xx

Yes, it will make it more special for you when baby comes out and when you are telling everyone, which is why I didn't want to find out. However, so far in the pregnancy my OH hasn't had much say in anything and he really, desperately wants to know so I sort of feel that I should let him have his say on this one.

xx

That's fair enough! I think it helps men to bond a bit more probably because it's all happening for us at this stage but nothing for them so maybe it helps them to get their head around the idea of a little boy/girl rather than just an unspecified baby! x

Awwww congrats Jodied, fab pictures and well done for restraining yourself for team yellow lol
x

Sooo lovely! Great pics hun really chuffed that everything went well and baby is fine.

xx

Lovely pics Jodie! Well done for staying team Yellow! I won't find out at my 20 wk scan but gonna get a 4d scan lol. I want to know TODAY hahaha

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back