20 week scan OMG

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Blimey seems like only yesterday that we were going for our 12 week scan and I was moving to Tri 2!!

We have our 20 week scan on thursday this week, I am feeling nervous and excited all in one :)

We are not finding out the sex were staying yellow...eek...

Hey BellaRiven, time is flying isn't it??? Mine on thurs too at 11.10...what time are you? I already know I'm team pink...I have no self control! Well done on staying team yellow!!! X

It all happens so fast doesn't it!

Wow, well done for choosing to stay team yellow! Don't know how people have the willpower to not find out! :lol:

Ours is 8.10am eek, needed a super early appointment as I have to get to work and tbh I have taken the wotsit already lol..

The will power is mainly coming from OH at the moment, mine is ebbing away totally lol..

Aww not long, it comes round so quick! Defo well done on staying team yellow, I have zero patience and can't wait to find out! Did with our son too, although didn't have a choice as he was proud of his boy bits and had legs akimbo showing them off lol

Make sure you show us your scan Thursday and tell us how it went :D

I was far too eager to find out what my LO was.. was such an exciting moment when she said she would check, then said 'It's a little boy'. I almost cried! Then spent the next half hour telling OH that no woman will be good enough for him and I'll protect him with everything I've got! :cloud9:

Bet it feels amazing at the birth though to find out after waiting all that time!

Last edited:
I have mine on Thursday but I think mines around 1.30

So exciting :) we are hoping to find out the sex though, I'm too impatient to wait

ooohh how exciting lots of people going for their 20 week scans :D xxx

Hope all your scans go well girls! Very excited for you all. I can't wait until mine!! 6 weeks to go and counting. Lol x

Wow loads of 20 week scans on Thursday, best of luck ladies and how exciting reaching half way! I need January to disappear in a flash :) xx

good luck ladies, hope i get my date soon x

Yay, lots of 20 week scans this week...mine is tomorrow at 9am! I'll be 21+3 though, late scan due to Xmas etc.

I'm also staying team yellow (although sooooo hard!)
Good luck girlies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back