half way today!

gerb

Reaction score
wow i can't believe it!!
seeing the mw later too- my asthma has been really bad so i guess i need to discuss with her

i got my date for my 24week scan also which is internal to assess my risk of prematurity- does anyone else have this- i know some areas dont...
does anyone know if u get to see the baby again or if its a quick cervix check??

can't believe iv got this far :)

:cheer: yaaay! congratulations.xx
nope, ive not heard of a 24 wk prem scan hun but if you do get to see baby again im jealous!!! lol. (only 10 days until my 4d!)
x

congrats on half way mark feels so good doesnt it :)

dont worry about 24 week one, depends on hospital, your lucky :) get to see bubs again xx

YAY congrats on 20 week hun - doesnt it feel fab??? :D :cheer:

not sure about the 24wk scan :think: i have never heard of it before, im sure it'll be fine though and hopefully you will get to see baby again :D

YAY congrats on 20 week hun - doesnt it feel fab??? :D :cheer:

not sure about the 24wk scan :think: i have never heard of it before, im sure it'll be fine though and hopefully you will get to see baby again :D

Congrats! :) It feels fab hitting the half way stage!!
The scan is done around 20-24 week mark depends on where you are living i think! I had mine done at 21 weeks but i did not have an internal examination. All the best though!

gerb said:
wow i can't believe it!!
seeing the mw later too- my asthma has been really bad so i guess i need to discuss with her

i got my date for my 24week scan also which is internal to assess my risk of prematurity- does anyone else have this- i know some areas dont...
does anyone know if u get to see the baby again or if its a quick cervix check??

can't believe iv got this far :)

At last someone else has been offered a pre-term scan lol, i wrote about this before. I had mine last friday, it was fine doesnt hurt i was only in there about 10- 15 mins they talk you through it all and tell you whilst your there if you have a high or low risk. Mine was very low risk which is great, you'll probably see the screen and at the end they showed me the baby for a few minutes, could only see his head and his ear but was lovely to see him quickly!! Also Congrats on your half way milestone!! :cheer: x

thanx girls

missy ree im glad ill get another sneaky peek at our little princess! hopefully can book our 4d a bit later so i can keep exciting events coming!!

:hug: Its exciting getting to see our LO's even if its only for a few minutes isnt it, makes the fact its an internal worth it just for those few minutes of hopefully seeing LO!! I have a 4D scan next week, cant wait!! Been counting down the days since i booked it a few weeks ago, its nice to have another scan to look forward to :cheer: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back