Half way through...

floppit

Reaction score
Ignore my ticker, I'm 20 weeks today. It seems so surreal to be half way through. I have a very real bump now and people keep asking if I'm pregnant. When I look down I feel like I have something strapped to me, it doesn't feel like my belly

I haven't felt the baby much, maybe once or twice but nothing that feels certain but my midwife said it would be likely to be slow for me 'cos she reckoned my stomach muscles were quite big! (I thought they would have dribbled away from the years I rode 5 times a day!). I have the doppler so I don't worry.

I've got my 'big' scan next week and I can't wait, I was so worried with the first one but I'm not afraid at all this time - I don't know why, maybe 'cos I hear the heart and everything looked so good last time.

Does anyone else ever get an achy bump? Mine aches something rotten sometimes and can be quite tender if my dog jumps on it!

Mine gets really sore too. It's almost like the Braxton Hicks contractions you get really late on in your pregnancy. When I told my midwife, she went pale and examined me but said I shouldn't be feeling them yet. I think its just stretching and I feel so bloated sometimes.............the joys of pregnancy!!!

mine is a bit achey sometimes. Feels like ive done an ab workout. Guess its the abs stretching . It also feels heavy achey even though theres nothing showing to feel heavy!

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have had bump aches!! I must admit I wasn't too worried because I hear the heartbeat good and strong.

well done on getting halfway hun :)
my bump feels very heavy late at night when it goes all tight
manda xx

congrats on reaching the half way mark! :dance:

Hope the second half goes well too, not long to go now! :D

floppit said:
Ignore my ticker, I'm 20 weeks today. It seems so surreal to be half way through. I have a very real bump now and people keep asking if I'm pregnant. When I look down I feel like I have something strapped to me, it doesn't feel like my belly

I haven't felt the baby much, maybe once or twice but nothing that feels certain but my midwife said it would be likely to be slow for me 'cos she reckoned my stomach muscles were quite big! (I thought they would have dribbled away from the years I rode 5 times a day!). I have the doppler so I don't worry.

I've got my 'big' scan next week and I can't wait, I was so worried with the first one but I'm not afraid at all this time - I don't know why, maybe 'cos I hear the heart and everything looked so good last time.

Does anyone else ever get an achy bump? Mine aches something rotten sometimes and can be quite tender if my dog jumps on it!

As this is your first baby floppit, its not unusual to not have felt anything yet. I think with my first I was about 20 weeks or more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back