Half way today.....hoooray

Chrissy1

Reaction score
:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Can't believe I'm 20 weeks today!!! It took so long to conceive that I never thought I'd see this day and here it is! :cheer:

that means we're on our way to labour from here on :shock: :shock: :shock:

Congrats on your half way milestone Chrissy!! :cheer: x

:dance: and I bet the next 20 weeks will go so much quicker than than the ones just gone!!

Im so happy for you hon, i always looked out secretly for u int he conceive area so glad u made it, all the fun stuff will start now...

x

congrats!! I'll be 20 weeks on Thurs - it's such a milestone!!!
:clap: :clap:

Hello stranger :wave:

Wow :shock: I can't believe your 20wks already!!!

And I thought you were going to pop back into TTC now and again to see are we all are :shakehead: :wink:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations Chrissy :cheer: It still seems like just yesterday we were charting and stalking :D

:cheer: :cheer: can you believe we are half way through? well i am as of tomorrow hehe :cheer: :cheer:

skairdykat said:
Hello stranger :wave:

Wow :shock: I can't believe your 20wks already!!!

And I thought you were going to pop back into TTC now and again to see are we all are :shakehead: :wink:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I do pop on and see how you all are......I just don't post in case anyone gets upset at seeing my ticker. I know I used to get ticker envy while I was in there but I still check on how you're all doing and I keep all my fingers and toes crossed when it comes to your tests times :hug: :hug:

congratulations on reaching half way! xx

Yeah!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Go chrissy! Congrats on reaching 20 weeks. I am nearly there!

The last few weeks have flown by, it will be our due dates before we know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back