half way there

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
....today!! can you believe i am now 20 weeks pregnant!! :shock: where has the time gone??? plus only 4 more days until my 20wk scan - i'm sooooooooo excited now!!!! :cheer:

aww babe thats fantastic!!

i'm just slightly behind hehe..

congrats... cant wait to see your scan pics... means yours is on Monday??

Mines tuesday 17th..

congrats again xxx

congrats on 20 weeks :D i can remember being excited at 20 weeks as well.... now im counting down to my 3d scan :cheer:

thanks hun!! you'll soon be reaching the 20week mark!! its flying by....yeah my scan is on Monday and will definately be putting the scan pic up here when i return to work on Tuesday!!!

ooooh not long for your scan either hun!!

:cheer:

congrats hon, time goes a lot quicker from 20 weeks

Congrats Leanne :cheer: Will be joining you in a few days :cheer: Time seems to have gone so quickly since 12 week scans.
Sarah x

I'm the same due date as you so 20 weeks today for me too.... congratulations!!! soooo exciting!!!! :hug:

Yay can't wait to see your scan pics! I think your having a girl :D

Thanks girls!! :D

i'm sooo excited about the 20week scan on Monday - just hope they are able to tell what sex baby is!! :)

Vicky - not many people have said girl to me, what makes you say that?!? :D xxx

I have said girl for you too Leanne, dont know why, I just think pink when I think of you :lol:

Yeah!! Congratulations! Time is flying by.

Cannot wait until our scans on Monday :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

congratulations hun, doesnt seem that long ago that i was posting to say i had hit 20 weeks! and i had my scan at 21 weeks. wont be long now hun the second half is quicker than the first xxxxx :D :hug: :cheer:

~*Leanne*~ said:
Vicky - not many people have said girl to me, what makes you say that?!? :D xxx

It's just a feeling I get. Everyone thought Summer was a boy but she turned into a girl :eek: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back