Im half way there wooooooooppppp!!!

pacha

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Half way there today - 20 weeks :D

Congrats to Ellie too :dance:

A 20 week pic to celebrate :) - Any boy or girlie vibes??..my scan is a week on tuesday :cheer:

20week1.jpg

20week2.jpg

I was just going to say me too bump buddy!!!! Your bump is looking cute now. I'll take a piccie later, I have more flab round my middle than you though for defs!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thats a rally cute little bum coming on!! Congrats on reaching the half way stage!! :dance: :clap: :dance: xx

cant wait to see your pic later :D ..you most definitely didnt look like you had any 'flab' in your last pic!!..you had a gawjus bump!

Thanks girlies. Its scary how quickly its flying in now x

Honey83 said:
Thats a rally cute little bum coming on!! Congrats on reaching the half way stage!! :dance: :clap: :dance: xx

Thanks Honey, your bum aint too bad either :lol:

I really should proof read before clicking submit!!! xx

ejjie said:
I was just going to say me too bump buddy!!!! Your bump is looking cute now. I'll take a piccie later, I have more flab round my middle than you though for defs!

PS I think GIRL for you (but my track record aint so good!)

ejjie said:
ejjie said:

In that case then, i'll say boy...one of us has to be right that way!! :lol:

xx

Honey83 said:
I really should proof read before clicking submit!!! xx

Im sure I remember you saying you were a teacher too???? :lol:

Hows your bump coming along babe, know you were worried about it being neat before?..even though it was perfect

Worryingly, i am a teacher....although in my defence i have just had a week off .... :wink: (can you imagine the mistakes i might make in my marking today!!) :lol:

My bumP(!) is still v v small, but as everything is ok with Pip, i'm ok with it now...i just wonder what people think of me when they see me waddlng around with an extra 16lbs of weight as it has def gone to my bum and hips!!! :doh:

You, however look like you will just be all baby...i'm very jelous!!! xx

I keep thinking my ass is getting bigger too, everything is real tight around the ass. Trying to work out if it is just because my tummy has expanded or if infact..im getting a fat ass :lol

I do have a new found love for chinese food and smoked sausage suppers :D

Honey83 said:
ejjie said:
ejjie said:

In that case then, i'll say boy...one of us has to be right that way!! :lol:

xx

Good call!

Congrats to you and Ellie, i will be joining you in 2 days :cheer: :dance:
Im deffo getting girly vibes from your bumpage!

Woohoo for half way! Still seems like aaaggeees away to me lol! I think that's a girl bump hon.

I must say Im not happy about what my ticker says now I have reached 20W

Splash - you'll be at 20w in no time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back