20 weeks today!?!

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
I cant believe it 20 weeks today.

scan tomorrow, to find out if team blue or pink hehe, so excited!!

cant believe i'm half way there :shock:

:cheer: yay - its great to get to 20 weeks isnt it hun??? wont be long till baby is here :cheer:

~*Leanne*~ said:
:cheer: yay - its great to get to 20 weeks isnt it hun??? wont be long till baby is here :cheer:

hehe now its gettin closer, i'm gettin more scared, and worryin i've not enough time.. lol..

sure everyone feels like this tho hehe..

how you doing chick, were only week or so apart xx

Yeah im not even thinking about the birth though lol

im fine thanks, had an accident this morning (see my thread!) and im a bit worried but its probs nothing

apart from that im fine - just wish baby girl would hurry up and start kicking hard so i can feel her :(

what times your scan tomorrow? :D

Yay :cheer: Congrats hun, and all the best for the scan tomorrow :cheer: Can't wait to hear what team you're on!
Sarah x

~*Leanne*~ said:
Yeah im not even thinking about the birth though lol

im fine thanks, had an accident this morning (see my thread!) and im a bit worried but its probs nothing

apart from that im fine - just wish baby girl would hurry up and start kicking hard so i can feel her :(

what times your scan tomorrow? :D

hope your ok hun, will read thread in min..
scan is at 1.30.. had head set on it being boy for 5months nearly lol.. so bet its a girl...

hope your ok..

xx

charlotteheys85 said:
scan is at 1.30.. had head set on it being boy for 5months nearly lol.. so bet its a girl...
xx

hehe - same as me, i was sooo convinced she was a boy, even when they told me its a girl, i had to ask her if that was definate because i was sure she was a boy lol - what are you hoping for?? good luck hun :D

hmm now you've said you were convinced boy, its making me think, i'm going to be team pink to lol..

i honestly dont mind boy or girl, heard boys easier for first baby, but i dont think first babys can ever be easy hehe..

i love idea of girl, the clothes are sooo pretty, but yet boys are soo gorgeous to..

think i'll be estatic with either, but maybe secretly girl hehe xx

Good luck for your scan tomorrow, and yay for your half-way milestone!! :cheer: x

Well done in getting to 20 wks. Its frightening how fast its all happening now!

Good luck for tomorrow, can't wait to hear what team you are on!

Yay thats great hun! :D
Cant wait to hear tomorrow pink or blue!! :cheer:

omg charley i cant believe how fast its going...YOUR HALFWAY THERE!!! :eek:

only feels like yesterday we were looking at the stick :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member