half way there today and think the nesting has started

PeaPod

Reaction score
After a lovely training session with the dog in the woods this morning (but many mosquito bites later! Bloody things!) I was exhausted and slept for an hour or so on the sofa. But then once awake all i have been able to think about its cleaning and re-organizing the house. Ive done so much today despite my body feeling exhausted but i couldn't help myself! Hopefully I'll be able to get it all done in the next 20 weeks if this feeling keeps up! So much to do before bump arrives.

Is anyone else getting the nesting feeling??

I'm like this all the time! I drive everyone else in the house crazy with my constant tidying + organising! Hahaha xx

Congrats to getting half way!! Not long now :)

Nesting started for me too around this time, not sure if that all women get it at this stage but make the most of it whilst you can move around easily!!

xx

Last edited:
Yeah at about 20 weeks I started nesting... The feelings gone now lol! OH is lucky if I get off my arse to do owt!! x

i havent stopped nesting yet x

Half way! Yay!!!

Ive been trying to get more organised but as you know - just need my lodger to move out then I am all alone!! I did buy girly things at ikea on Sunday and plan on having my house gutted in less than 4 weeks when he goes!!! Cannot wait for 2 to become 3!

Hope your having a nice day - finally cooler here and although the sun is out its not burning me through the window!! :)

xxxxxxx

i have the same thing! no matter now worn out i am from work i have to come home and tidy up all the mess made by oh.. the other day i built my patio furniture and varnished my table.. my boyfriend thinks im nuts! x

Last edited:
congrats on half way and happy nesting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back