Half Way There!

Spammy

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm 20 weeks today. Half way mark. It feels great!

I feel so lucky to have so much to look forward to. Also a little terrified at what is to come but in a good way.

Scan next Tuesday and can't wait to find out what we are having. It's all exciting stuff!!

Oh also just found out I'm going to be an Aunty in September!! My sister is 40 and wasn't planning on having any children. She always wanted them but her husband is in his 50s and has 3 grown up kids. She went to the doctors feeling poorly and they told her she's pregnant!! I'm so happy for her and it's so nice to go through this with my sister who is also my best friend.

Wow I'm soppy today. Ha ha.

Hope you are all having a lovely day x

i'm loving been half way there, its crazy especially all those times i have moaned its going slow when obviously it isnt lol!!

Thats fab news re your sister :) its lovely to go through pregnancy with someone, i have 2 close friends that are pregnant, one is due the week after me so its nice to compare notes so to speak :)

xx

:yay: must be nice to be on the countdown side xx

Congrats for your sister too! Thats brill news! Cousins that will be close too, marvellous xx

Congrats to those at 20 weeks - cant wait until I reach the halfway mark :)

Congrats on getting half-way! I'll be there on Saturday - sooo exciting!

im 20 weeks today too :cheer: great news about your sister! my cousin is due the week before me and its lovely to have someone whos going through the same thing xxx

Yey a day of 20 weekers! I am so excited to make this mark too.

Can't wait for my scan next Friday. Xx

congrats on your milestone and your sister xxx

20 weeks is a huge milestone :) Also huge congrats to your sister, that's lovely news. My SIL is 3 weeks ahead of me and we're so excited about the baby's growing up together xx

Ahh this is such a lovely thread :D. Congrats on the milestone and on becoming and Aunty :D! Can't wait to join you at the halfway mark in 2 weeks!! EEEEEK!
xxx

Congrats!! The countdown begins! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Awww lovely news about your sister!!

Big congrats on half way mark xx

Thanks girls!! I'm feeling very cheery :eek:) think we all have a lot to be happy about!

aww congrats on halfway hun and becoming an aunty too, very exciting!! It will be great to have cousins so close in age :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back