hairy belly

I got a hairy belly when I was pregnant - sort of a light down. Someone said it means that you're having a boy - something to do with the testosterone. Not sure if it's true but it was in my case!

ive got a hairy tum, long light hairs with 1 really really long thick black hair that sticks right out :rotfl:

I also have a really hairy belly - I am usually quite blonde but the hair on my belly has gone dark black so it is horrendous, i want to shave it but am scared it will come back even thicker and I don't know if I can use immac or something similar, does anyone know?

Hi Batgirl,

I would just leave it. I think it's just one of those things that will go away once the baby is born. I definitely don't think shaving is a good idea, but maybe immac would be ok? Are the chemicals in it safe to use whilst pregnant?

xxx

Asked DH whether my belly was hairier than usual last night and he called me an odd sod...that's nice isn't it! :rotfl:

my belly has very fine fair hair on it- like hamster fur! :rotfl:
i wouldnt shave it. itll go away afterwards but if u shave itll be stubbly! :puke:

I too seem to be suffering with hairyuss bellyus - thought I was starting to imagine it but there is definitely a line of thicker, longer hair reaching from my pubic area to my naval, and a bit beyond that.

I wouldn't shave it though, in case it does grow back thicker & darker. I guess I'll just wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back