Another hairy question

kerrymac

Reaction score
My family are obsessed with me having a boy, but I have a feeling I am having a girl, because I have a hairy tummy, they just keep going on about it, I am also suffering with bad skin and havent bloomed at all.

Just out of interest is there anyone out there that has a hairy tummy but is carrying a girl? or has had a hairy tummy and had a girl??

Kerry xx

i didnt know it was supposed to go hairy, but mine has, i have like a big line of hairs going down and past my belly button - thought i was just strange lol - i have also come out in LOADS of spots and my skin is awful at the moment - i think im having a boy, dont know why though, will find out next week!

Hairy tummy????? :shock:

I know the hair on my legs are growing quicker, but TUMMY????? :shock:

*checks quickly* hairs very fine and blonde so fingers crossed it wont get darker!

My belly is quite hairy, fine and blonde luckily. I also think I have bloomed, and I'm carrying a girl.

I havent bloomed at all, and I have loads of spots. Maybe it is a boy and my family are right or it could be all old wives tales. :shock:

Old wives tales are exactly that, it's got to be coincidence if some of them are right. Most of the old wives tales I read suggest I should be having a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back