eeerrr hairy belly

No one here use hair removal cream!? I don't know if you can , during pregnancy, but just wondered....

ooo never though of hair removal cream.. pmsl xx

I tried it once, its such a hassle and it grew back about 12 hours later than it wouldve if Id shaved. AND it was stubbly. But then again I am a particularly hairy one! Ive tried every hair removal method going! I blame my celtic roots!

i think shaving is defo a no no! i think i'll just go 4 the hairy belly look, just hope it dont get worse.
and as 4 the other bits its defo gotta b shaved cant b doin with a bush!!!! lol

god help us when we cant c it anymore 2 shave it!!! think a wax will defo b needed then

aw i'm too scared to get it waxed. may support a trimmed garden :) lolll. anyone with me!?!? xx

spose its better than a bush! i bet them midwifes have seen some sites ay???? bet theve seen all sorts lol

haha that's true! eurgh i hate how we even get hair down there :(!!! xxx

omg i tired hair removal cream once and it didnt work my hair is way too thick down there and it was an expensive one - wasted all that money i think i shall stick to my wax no matter how much it makes me yelp lol!!

i have gotten a hairy belly but the hairs have come up really dark, too scared to shave though incase they grow back with a vengeance!

^^^ mine did when i had my daughter so i didnt try when i had zander lol

yeah dont shave em! You can buy home wax strips, one strip should do it all! Although when I first started waxing myself at home I used to drink wine to help! lol! Im used to it now, but I duno if I could start during pregnancy!

im too scared to wax. CHICKEN!! :whistle: i waxed my mums legs once and just couldn't stand the thought of it :lol:

:rotfl: omg you girles make me laugh i get my legs and bits waxed and my eyebrows threaded hahaha!!! its not that bad lol!!!! x x x x

at least on your stomach its just one strip. Its over in a second and you get a lovely whole month of a non-pregnant belly! (well no hair anyway, I dont think wax strips will sort out my 'ate all the pies' look!)

when i was havin katie, igot this really long belly hair - just the one - under my belly button! i disgusted my sister by showing all her mates :lol: i thought i'd got away with it when i had ella, but somehow between me giving birth and leaving hospital (2days), it had sprouted and was friggin massive!!

the day i went into labour, i looked at my hairy legs and thought about my ladygarden (couldnt see it to look at lol) and thought they needed sorting, but then thought, sod it, its my due date, it wont happen!! famous last words!

lolll, you make me laugh me my girls and i!! i think i will go by your famous last words before labour!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back