• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hairy belly?

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
Like my mum in her pregnancies, I've grown lots of hairs on my belly, it's horrible!
Anyone else and will this ever go? xxx

yes its normal and yes hun it will go lol x mine all spiky

I have it! I am properly hairy of belly. It's like a fluffy chook hairdo. I sort of like it cos I heard it helps regulate baby's temperature - awwww!

Well when you put it like that I love it! Ahah
It's weird because they're dark hairs and the rest of my body hair is blonde and hardly visible! xxx

Well when you put it like that I love it! Ahah
It's weird because they're dark hairs and the rest of my body hair is blonde and hardly visible! xxx

I am exactly the same, well i had a dark line running down the middle and a few dark hairs around my belly button then the rest of my belly is covered by little blonde spikey hairs!!! very noticable to me but apparently not to everybody else! I have heard they will go as soon as baby is here though x

haha! I have that too mine is fluffy and blond, sticks up too!!

Yep, I have it and got it last time too, don't worry it disappears after!!

yeah mine are fluffy and blonde too - weird as I'm a brunette so thought they'd be dark! Bit embarrassing when I show people my bump - have to say excuse the hairy tummy lol! x x

i am also getting little blonde hairs everywhere but mainly around my belly button and in a line below it i told oh im turingin into a man!!!!!
i didnt get this with my son so maybe just girls going to give me it :)

Can you do anything to get rid of it? xx

i am also getting little blonde hairs everywhere but mainly around my belly button and in a line below it i told oh im turingin into a man!!!!!

Ooh is it a girl bub symptom? I have an instinct mine is a girl and this is another thing that supports that! x

Mum had this when she was pregnant on me :p
I can definitely say I am a girl!

I thought the hairs were dark (they do look dark) but they are blonde and fluffy as well! xxx

Last edited:
my tummys covered with blonde spikey hair too! but i'm told i'm having a boy by the sonographer. hope i'm not going to be in for a surprise on his birth day :D

I'm having a boy and have only sprouted one lonesome wiry black hair on my tummy! I have to resist the urge to pluck it as I heard that can make it permanent, but if u leave them alone they disappear when baby is born :)

Ooh is it a girl bub symptom? I have an instinct mine is a girl and this is another thing that supports that! x

well i never had them with my son, maybe its just my body, :) your patient sunny i wish i was lol but i wanted a pink or green pram lol x

i also have a hairy belly all blonde but its horrible when i rub the bio oil on my skin and you can see them alot more lol.

I think i have more hairs on my belly than the BF.

xx

i only noticed these today!! they are really weird!! oh well, another thing to add to the ginormous boobs, spots, fat belly and lines on my boobs!!! good job i dont normally look like this... i would never have got pregnant!!! xxx

Lmao you know what i have tjat but only have about 2 very dark hairs bellow my belly button.. and im blonde!! its gross! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back