hair dye! 1st grey hair!

Iwant3

Reaction score
I have been dying my hair for about 5 years now and carried on doing so through my last pregnancy.......albeit very difficult to bend over the bath to rinse it in late pregnancy, lol.

This time I thought I would start dying it now gradually to a colour more near my own so that I could stop during pregnancy (when it happens).

That was until I found my 34th birthday present to myself - grey hairs:shock: I was looking at my roots today and deciding what colour to get when I noticed a glaring grey hair:oooo:

Why does seeing that first grey hair suddenly make me feel too old to be ttc, lol. I know I am not:roll:

anyone else usually dye their hair and want to stop during pregnancy?

I found my first grey hair at 18! If you've got to 34 you're doing well IMO!

OMG - I guess it was inevitable - bonus tho - no wrinkles yet :)

yeah me too, grey hairs since about 18, have coloured it ever since but when I do get pregnant I will stop until baby's born.

Found 1st grey hair at 16!! Am now 29.
Now have patch where fringe starts, look like Rogue from X-Men if didn't dye it.
Hadn't really thought about it, but don't think I would stop dyeing hair if did become pregnant.

Found 1st grey hair at 16!! Am now 29.
Now have patch where fringe starts, look like Rogue from X-Men if didn't dye it.
Hadn't really thought about it, but don't think I would stop dyeing hair if did become pregnant.

wow -so many getting grey hairs so young! guess I should be counting myself lucky then :) My Dad only started getting grey when he was over 50 and he still only had one or two amongst a whole head of dark brown hair and he's 65 now!

I was about 35 wen I got my first I'm 39 now dye my hair a bright red colour so can't stop dying it while preg I have my daughter to do it wen I finnaly get a bump to big that makes it hard to bend over the bath lol tried to go bk to brown one time but it is just to boring I like my red hehe xx

yes I have sort of goldy brown colour too, and I dye it the plum, deep violet kind of colours :)

my chem teacher had a whole head of white hair by 16 lmfao xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back