hahahahha

lozzi

Reaction score
i was sooo offended on saturday...

i got ID'd for the chuffin lottery :wall:

awww i get id all the tym. even though im 19 i look about 15/16 . your not alone lov :hug:
xnatx

I got this the other week when i went to buy some beer and the ladie asked for id i got really pissed off i mean ffs im 7 yrs past the legal age to buy it :rotfl:

enjoy it ladies
Before you know it you're nearly 30 and no one asks you

noooo I'm nearly 30! :cry: :wink:

I get ID'd for drink and dvds lmao, I am 20yrs old dammit!!! :x :lol:

dvds lol?
i use 2 buy 18 dvds wen i was like 10
haha i remember actually was videos then but i bought stephen kings creepshow was well proud of myself

yep, I went to get Saw to rent for a mate and the kid who served me was like 16 and he goes 'sorry but have u got ID??'

after gettin abit narked i just laughed lol :lol:

be worth it when Im 90 and still look the same tho lmao!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Last time I was back in England I got asked for ID for the lottery. Im almost 26 :rotfl:

my mum works in tescos and she ID's EVERYONE! i really don't blame her though.

did anyone else find, under 18 you never got id'd for buying drink. after, you get id'd all the time!!

i've not been id'd for ages... but then i don't smoke, drink or play the lotto. :lol:

I used to get ID'd all the time and i used to hate it. Now it hasn't happened for about 2 years and I'm gutted. I must be starting to look my age now. Its the lack of sleep i think making me look older :evil:

Well im 25 and i get i'd for lottery and booze.. :rotfl:

annoys me when i go out though, i shouldnt have to carry id im 7 yrs over the legal age lol

mama2b said:
awww i get id all the tym. even though im 19 i look about 15/16 . your not alone lov :hug:
xnatx
same here hunny - im 20 in 3 weeks and look about 16 years old LOL even got asked for ID in cinema at weekend to see an 18 grrr lol :rotfl:

oh girls, this is called boasting :) But maybe I'm just jealous lol, I never got ID'd since I was about 18 :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back