Had to share

Sparkle24

Reaction score
You know in the emmas diary book you get a £2.50 off a huggys starter set (pack of nappys, wipes and a little hat).

went to asda living near me and they had it reduced to £3.00 so i had it for the huge bargin and only had to spend 50p.

Just though i would give a heads up to anyone who hasnt used there coupon yet.

And also how yummy was the can of appletiser
(with another voucher for 50p that i spent on a bottle that had already been reduced to £1) I am a very big bargin hunter lol

I didn't get either of those vouchers in my pack! Just picked it up today, the appletizer was very nice though!

Aww i presumed everyone would of had the same vouchers in the book, and stuff in the bag

Your Bounty book has a voucher for a pack of free huggies from Tesco and if you join Asda and baby club you can get a free Huggies starter pack with a voucher you print.

I didn't get a bounty book! Just a few useless leaflets and a couple of samples, I was quite disappointed really as the one I got when I had my daughter was really good!

You should have got your Bounty book with your first pack, the one that can be used to carry your notes. Wonder if you can request one online.

I didnt think that you got a bounty pack untill the scan. well thats what happened last time for me

didn't get a bounty pack, will ask at hospital when i have next scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back