must stay away from the shops.....

Inside the plastic envelope the hospital/midwife gives you there should be a leaflet with a voucher for a mum to be bounty pack. You can swap this at asda or boots for a carrier bag full of free samples. The asda one also has a £5 george baby voucher in it :D

Ive been for my 21 week scan at hospital didnt recive any bounty pack. :? Do you recive it from midwife at 24 week appointment BeckyJ has hers and she's a week behind me. Is it to do with where you live?

I got the bounty envelope with all the leaflets from my midwife when I saw her at my 8 week booking appointment. Seeing as everything else seems to be a postcode lottery it wouldn't surprise me if this is too.
I'd ask your midwife about it when you see her .

woooo hoooooo :dance:

ive just found the voucher, im off to asda 2moro :D

I got the bounty pack envelope at my 12 week scan at the hospital.

Geordie Lass i would of thought you should of got one by now i would ask your midwife next time or try looking on the bounty website it may tell you how to get one.

I didnt realise we got more at the hospital :D

I got my bounty pack from boots the other day and I was so dissappointed, all it had in it was 2 fairy tablets, a pampers nappy and wipes, tiniest tub of sudocrem ever, fruit sweets and about 3 leaflets. Don't know what I expected but I thought there would be more than that :roll:

I keep forgetting to pick mine up :lol:

I will go to ASDA sometime this week and get it - cba going into town to go to boots.

Bee said:
I keep forgetting to pick mine up :lol:

I will go to ASDA sometime this week and get it - cba going into town to go to boots.

You get the £5 voucher for George baby clothes if you get it from Asda.

i got mine from asda today and used the £5 voucher towards one of the johnsons baby boxes that were on offer so i got the box for £4.99 :dance:

also got 3 x winnie the pooh bottles reduced from 7.99 to 1.99 in mothercare, a bottle/jar warmer £12.99 from boots and some maternity pads and breast pads ready for my hospital bag :D

bleeding hell why cant i find bottles that cheap!!! i really need to get some more but dont wanna pay so much for them :( i no im tight aint i
manda xx

they were a real bargain hun

good place to get bottles cheap is poundland, they do all the winnie the pooh ones in there for yes u guessed it £1 each :D we have loads ha ha ha

we dont have one :( we have a poundstecher its not as cheap their wtp bottles are £1.49 i brought one a few weeks ago :)
manda xx

oo there is one by hubbys nan who we are going to visit soon thanks for that link hun
il be going in there and buying a few :)
manda xx

I am SO addicted to baby buying (as in baby stuff, not actual babies). Lol.
I bought 7 vests earlier, 2 bibs yesterday and me and my OH are going to babies r us on Wednesday after our scan and I doubt i'll come home empty handed!!
I LOVE wtp stuff, in fact any baby stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back