Asda Baby Event!

riotfox

Reaction score
Just to let everybody know that starting from next Tuesday Asda have got a baby event on where they have offers on loads of baby things. My mother in law has just informed us as she works there. I think I will be stocking up on all the basics like nappies, wipes etc as these can get expensive.

Also I just signed up to Asda Baby and Toddler Club and I get to print off a coupon to get a free newborn starter kit. Think you get nappies, wipes and a hat in the pack. Not bad to say it is free.

xx

Thats good! Im planning to start stocking up soon in my weekly shop. Buy nappies and wipes and stuff every shop i do and means ill have less to buy when baby comes x

ye i got the leaflet through looks fab great offers x

Sign up to everything. Sainsburys baby club, tesco n boots. U get loads of offers n money off coupons ESP for essentials like nappies n wipes.

If u haven't already, speak to ur midwifes so u get ur milk tokens as well. She will give u the forms.
There is also a baby show at earls court 18-20th feb, they have loads of deals on baby stuff. I went to the last one n had a field day

Sign up to everything. Sainsburys baby club, tesco n boots. U get loads of offers n money off coupons ESP for essentials like nappies n wipes.

If u haven't already, speak to ur midwifes so u get ur milk tokens as well. She will give u the forms.
There is also a baby show at earls court 18-20th feb, they have loads of deals on baby stuff. I went to the last one n had a field day

That's what I've been doing - just signing up to them all! I got the free mum and baby bundle from sainsburys the other day.
Have you girls picked up your bounty pack yet? Got mine the other day
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff :) I ended up with 2 bounty packs :/
I've been saving my lovely nectar points to buy bits n bobs.

Oh n mothercare has a lovely sale on at the moment. Wonderful offers n discounts

Not long to go for you now LeaLea, its gone so fast! Yeah I pickked up my bounty pack the other day. :)

x

It's gone very quick but it feels like it's dragging now.
Since I hit 30 weeks it feels super slow.

5 weeks to go n I can't wait. I'm beyond uncomfortable plus hasn't been the easiest pregnancy

Yeah you've had a difficult time with the early contractions huh? Well not long now!!!! :)

x

Does the Asda baby sale last just for the day or is it for longer??? I don't live near an Asda and don't drive, but might order an online delivery......xx

Thanks for letting us know this, I shall sign up to Asda now :)

I was going to go into the store on Tuesday but just had a look online and it seems to be on now online, so have just ordered a Tommy Tippee breast pump, microwave steriliser and newborn feeding kit for a tenner each saving £34, a sensor thing for under the mattress for £40 instead of £50 and my FIRST babygrow! My first baby purchases!

me 2 :) finally bought some baby stuff :) some good deals xx

Does the Asda baby sale last just for the day or is it for longer??? I don't live near an Asda and don't drive, but might order an online delivery......xx

It's for longer than just a day, not sure exactly how long but have a look online x

yay i work at asda so i get an extra 10% off too! luckliy i get my discount the whole time i'm on mat leave too... think the baby show is on for quite a few days normally... watch out when it comes to an end too they normally put the last few bits in the reduced sectionof the store. I managed to get a hauck sport buggy for £4.95 plus my 10% discount! bargain...that'll do as a spare for leaving at my parents! i don't think much of the pampers wipes though -asda own little angels are cheaper and better even when they're not on offer although they are normally 4 packs for £3 and there are more wipes in each pack too x x x happy shopping peeps!

Will be buying another of the johnsons box's down to £10! and the travel cot I think, always handy and loads and loads of nappies and wipes :lol: xx

We bought the Johnsons baby box on Sunday. Good to have all the essentials. Just need to get nappies and wipes now!! xx

I've now signed up for all the supermarket baby clubs :) might as well get all the freebies and vouchers that I can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back