must stay away from the shops.....

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
my mother randomly gave me £20 today not sure whay anyways me and ubby popped to the shops and brought
a pack of 3 babygrows with dinosaurs on from woolies reduced from £5 to £3
in qs we got a beutifull jumber jack coat for him for next winter reduced from £6 to £3 and a little vest in 3-6 months with a snail on for 50p!!
the biggest bargin of all though has to be a heffalump outfit its got trousers with a t-shirt and little sleevless jacket with heffalump on and it says heffalump hunter i got it in the charity shop for £1.99!!! its 12 months so wont fit him for ages but couldnt pass it up :)
also got 2 packs of simple baby wipes in good deals for 99p each.
really need to stop bying clothes though as im running out of room
manda xx

Oh im so jelous im dying to go baby stuff shopping.
My annoying man keeps being sensiable say we dont need to were get most stuff form my 2 sisters his sister and the rest of the family.
aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh :x
I WONT TO SHOP
I know we dont need much apart from food nappies baby lotions shampoo ect and a push chair.
But i love going into baby shops and cooing a ooowwwing over the adorable clothes they are just soooooooooooooooo cute!
I may have to secretly buy stuff when he's not around :roll: :shhh:

lol say your going to buy nappies ect but buy some clothes aswell that just happend to be on sale right next to whatever it is your buying :)
manda xx

Oh im so jelous im dying to go baby stuff shopping.
My annoying man keeps being sensiable say we dont need to were get most stuff form my 2 sisters his sister and the rest of the family.
aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
I WONT TO SHOP
I know we dont need much apart from food nappies baby lotions shampoo ect and a push chair.
But i love going into baby shops and cooing a ooowwwing over the adorable clothes they are just soooooooooooooooo cute!
I may have to secretly buy stuff when he's not around

We kinds have the same sisiter and friends have said they will give us stuff.

So i have been buying loads of maternity stuff to make up for it

but most of them have had boys, so if we have a girl i will be shopping for england.

Sandi

the only things we've been offered are a swinging crib and a cot, which we're gonna take, the rest of it i need to buy! If only money grew on trees....

Manda i know exactly what you mean every shop i go in if it has a baby section i have to look but ive been very good and not brought much mainly because the nursery is being done and i have no where to put it but thats nearly finished now so i will have a whole wardrobe to fill :D

I have a fair bit 2nd hand too which is great as it keeps the costs down but i found then when i did start to buy things it made it seem more real to me and my oh i havent brought loads and most has been in the sales so havent paid huge amounts of money for it.

Im sure if you buy a few items your oh wont mind or do what i do and just come home with it. I thought he would go mad when i brought a some pink clothes in the next sale as its no good if the scan was wrong and we pop a boy but he didnt mind and wanted to look at it all.

Do you guys know about

"ASDA is mum's first choice for baby essentials at great prices. Now, with this month's Big Baby Event, there's more reason to shop in-store. Come into store from 14th January to the 27th January to join us during our Big Baby Event! We will be bringing you fantastic savings on a wide range of products for you and your baby."

Just another reason to shop :cheer: :cheer:

Oh Llys your in double figures :clap: :dance: tommorow
you'll be in tri 3 soon you excited?
:D

geordie lass said:
Oh Llys your in double figures :clap: :dance: tommorow
you'll be in tri 3 soon you excited?
:D

Gulp... erm.

EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

That must mean I get the flat bottomed baby soon :D

Llys
:rotfl: Oh yeah it does :rotfl:
I hadnt noticed that :lol:
Why has it got a flat bottom :? :moon: :lol:

I was in asda yesterday and the baby promotion had already started. They've got some good bargains, I got a Johnssons baby box of toiletries for £10.

They also had the Lindam night and day feeding system for £15, Advent newborn starter set (of feeding bottles) for £10 and tommy tippee nappy wrapper £10.

OH refused to buy anything apart from the baby box saying people will buy us stuff. We can't wait for the baby to be born then sit around hoping someone will buy a moses basket, or some bedding! :wall: :wall:

arrrgghh..

it's the baby box I want!!!

I've got my mother going down to try and get one for me at my local Asda!

I wanted the baby box too so i went down and got one plus i finaly picked my bounty pack up and spent my £5 voucher on George baby clothes.

its the same baby box as mine although i have topped mine up so looks alot more :)
i spent my voucher aswell bloom got some muslin cloths and a blanket with it.
when do we next get a bounty pack??
manda xx

The next bounty pack is given to you in hospital. You get too I think. One for the delivery suite, one for the ward. They were very good when I had James. Got some full size packs of wipes and baby wash.

what voucher are you girlies talking about????

im gonna get that baby box 2moro if its on offer at the asda by us :dance:

thanks although i doubt il get them then s im having a homebirth all going well :)
manda xx

if you're having a homebirth midwife might be able to get them to you. Otherwise contact bounty direct and see if they'll send them :D

Becky..the george vouchers where in the bounty packs collected from asda. If you got yours from boots it probably hasn't got the george voucher in it

i got my bounty pack given to me by the hospital, its just like a plastic type envelope full of leaflets, is this it??????

What is this bounty pack? who gets one? when do you get one :?
Never heard of it :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back