• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had private scan at weekend !!

sarl1967

Reaction score
Hi Guys

We decided at the weekend to have a private scan - prob all my doing really after a bad dizzy week lol Was the best money ive ever spent - Was so indepth - checked everything was normal for babys gestation showed us all the babys bits- except whether a boy or girl as we still dont want to know heard heartbeat and got some pics - wish i could get them uploaded on here !! 20 Week scan is only two week away too - really cant wait now so excited.

Ahh sounded well worth the money Sarl, lovely to have such a detailed scan, your 20 week one will be like that too, so enjoy it again soon X

Thats great news how much and where did u get it done x

Got in done a local hospital in Midlands- Was £80 but had to pay a little extra supplement as was a saturday - like i said money very well spent x

really glad your private scan went well hun, and you'll be able to to enjoy another scan too xxx

ive been scans since 20 weeks weekly and can tell exactly what they are looking at on the scan Ive had than many i dont even look forward to them anymore lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back