• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had our scan this morning

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
We had our 20 week scan this morning, all looks well, i do have to go back for a 34 week as the placenta is slightly low, but only border line, but she still has to ask me back to check things. But she really wasn't worried about it and said that she is almost sure it will all move up as things grow.

I couldn't compliment her enough she went through all the fine details with us, and we are on team......................

:pink: pink.
Not sure if we are going to tell people or whether to keep it to ourselves, but i thought it would be fine to share with you all ;)

Congrats! Welcome to team pink! Hope all is ok with placenta. xx

Yay another pinkie! :dance: Was beginning to think I was all alone lol!

Congrats and Im sure your placenta will move up. My sis-in-law had exactly the same thing when she was expecting her girl, it was all ok in the end anyway.

Awwww congrats hun...:dance: thanks for sharing your beautiful news with us and welcome to pink team....dont worry im sure ur placenta will move up as ur pregnancy progresses...just enjoy now hey :) xx

team pink how exciting i have to go back at 34 weeks about placenta too im sure all will be fine!! and it will be another chance to see your little girl xx

Congratulations on a little girl on the way!! I would take it as a great opportunity to get to see her again at 34 weeks especially if your placenta is only borderline!!

:pink:Oh well done you, congrats on your little girl, :girl:

pics pics pics........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back