Had our scan today..

Have you a name for her yet? My mum had bought our girl a red velvet dress with satin pants and a bolero a few months ago!!! She's a menace, I told her not to. Mainly as I thought I was having a boy! So that's her Xmas dress! Mine will be in sleep suits too. Infact all I have are sleep suits, and one pair of leggings and a top. I like babies to be babies and don't want her in jeans etc until she is bigger! I love pink! Xxx

Have you a name for her yet? My mum had bought our girl a red velvet dress with satin pants and a bolero a few months ago!!! She's a menace, I told her not to. Mainly as I thought I was having a boy! So that's her Xmas dress! Mine will be in sleep suits too. Infact all I have are sleep suits, and one pair of leggings and a top. I like babies to be babies and don't want her in jeans etc until she is bigger! I love pink! Xxx

We dont. We have a list but I cant settle and just think that the perfect name is still out there.

Aww, bless your mum. They get so excited. This will be my mum's 1st granddaughter so she's over the moon and actually out shopping now :lol:

I have one little neutral outfit and sleep suits so far as they were AJ's and still good condition. She will be our last baby and I want her to be a baby for as long as possible.
Yeah, I like babies to be babies too :) They look so grown up when they are dressed up :(

AJ was asking where the pink clothes are...better get shopping! xx

Big congrats on team pink, i love buying girls clothes! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back