Had our anomaly scan today and good news

angelfairy

Reaction score
the baby is growing just fine with everything developing at the normal rates, the area where the placenta had lifted has reattached and although the blood clot under the placenta is still large - now 7cm by 4cm by 2 cm it is almost half the size it was 9 weeks ago.

As some of you may be aware I suffered a huge bleed at 12 weeks and was told that the chances of a miscarriage should the baby survive the bleed were high. The words threatened miscarriage were used at every appointment and would make my heart sink each time.

But now it is so good to see our little one growing and to actually go to a scan and feel like a normal expectant mother instead of one who has had problem after problem with the pregnancy. My husband and I are over the moon and our daughter is so excited too.

Our baby refused to open his or her legs so we still don't know what we're having but after all we've been through we're happy to be team green :cheer:

Xxx

aw thats good news!

welcome to team green! our LO did exactly the same at our scan!

glad all is well hun and the clot has reduced that much already great news x

Aww, that's great news. You get a nice surprise at the end now too! :hug:

Aw thank you so much ladies, I was sooo happy when the sonographer was telling me everything was fine I had tears running down my cheeks and just couldn't stop crying.

With Gia I had the most perfect pregnancy and was bouncing off the walls with excitement the whole 9 months, this time round I'm only just starting to get excited and its fantastic :cheer:

I am going to start buying things for my little bundle now, only a few mind as we have practically everything from when Gia was born and still have lots of brand new newborn things.

I'm smiling so much I think I'll get face ache :lol:

aww that's really positive news how cool :D

That's really brilliant news! Glad to hear all is turning out better for you and little one :D I felt the same as you did with the problems I had early on and I know what you mean about it being nice to enjoy being pregnant!

What fantastic news hunny, im so so chuffed for you, so pleased you can now try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy again and congrats on being TEAM GREEN

What great news you must feel so relieved!!!! xxxx

Great news that all is going well now and pleased to hear that you can start enjoying things more now. Have fun shopping :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back