• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had my sweep! ***BABY IS HERE***

Leanne&Bump

Reaction score
Well i had my sweep this morning! Consultant said i was a whole 1cm dilated
icon_lol.gif
She was so bloody rough with me though it hurt! After she took her fingers out they were full of blood and i went all faint lol!
When i had a sweep with my first the midwife didnt get any blood on her fingers so is this a good thing?!
Been walking around all morning so hopefully that will get things moving for me! Had quite a bit of bleeding but now its more a browny colour.... Fingers crossed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Blood was probably from your plug, not that that helps with the pain! How are things now?

Good luck!!!! Sounds like your mucus plug is dislodging

Not long now

some dr's are so rough i asked mine last time if she was handing the baby a written invitation it felt like half her arm was up there lol hope it works for you good luck xxx

A lil update!

Today ive been losing lots of bloody show so i hope its another good sign that ill get to see my baby soon! Got another sweep booked for Weds if nothings happened by then!

Ohhh sounds like things are coming on - good luck x

Still here and still pregnant!!! I just keep getting irregular contractions but not much else going on! I have another sweep booked for this weds so im hoping that will kick start me into labour! Im so ready for this baby now!

hope things move soon for you hon xx do you mind me asking why you are getting sweeps before 40 weeks? just being nosy! x

I think she's trying to avoid another c section Jen ;)

Yeah im trying to avoid the dreaded section! :) So im hoping my body goes into labour naturally this time!!

I think it will hun :) When do they want to section you?

1st April! Which would make me 10 days over so i think thats giving my body lot of time to go into labour naturally. With my first my waters broke +8 days but i had to be induced on the 10th day but induction failed and he was born at +11 days.

Plenty of time. I think the less you try to make it happen the better personally. The day I gave up trying to force my last on out was the day before she was born ;)

Good idea! Im not trying to bring him on though.. I think the less worrying i do the more chances he will come so maybe i should just chillax! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back