• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had my sweep! ***BABY IS HERE***

I think he's going to come and you'll get your VBAC ;)

Fingers cross for your vbac Hun the contractions will ways start really irregular for a bit first so fingers crossed I had really bF irregular contractions for three days untill the last twenty mins went from 3cm to 8-9 lol!! So good luck lots of baths n sleep when I was givin up my contractions started hehe!! X x x

Morning ladies! I woke up to a nice blob of blood stained mucus on my underware this morning - how lovely! Eww!

Im seeing midwife tomorrow for another sweep! :) Fingers crossed my cervix has changed... Last time consultant said it was still long and thick but could insert 1 finger so im guessing thats around 1cm lol

sounds like things are happening. :yay:

When the consultant examined me last week she explained to me how it works.

She said that mine was long too - 4cm - and she could insert her finger right to the top of he 'tube' to the opening. The opening is the part that dilates. Mine was closed. I was joking with her saying get someone with bigger hands to give it a jiggle! She said that smaller hands are able to reach better because while it's not dilating ie when it's long, little fingers can get right up to feel the opening.

I have to say I was surprised when she told me I wasnt at all dilated as often 2nd/3rd etc time mum's cervix dont close tightly after the last baby - I was almost 2cm soft and 50% effaced 10 day before my last baby was due.

Keep us posted on developments wont you. :)

Last edited:
Good sign for u this morning tho, if a bit icky lol. Let's hope it happens soon- how exciting eh? X

I have to say I was surprised when she told me I wasnt at all dilated as often 2nd/3rd etc time mum's cervix dont close tightly after the last baby - I was almost 2cm soft and 50% effaced 10 day before my last baby was due.

Keep us posted on developments wont you. :)

I was also told that your cervix doesnt fully close after having a baby.... Who knows?! Ill update as much as i can! Hopefully ill have some good news soon :dance:

I give you less than 48 hours :yay: That's how long it took me to go into labour after a big whopping show like that :yay:

Best of luck hun :hug:

omg reading this has got me pretty frightened, i want to stay at 27 weeks forever thanks!!!!!!!!!!! good luck leanne&bump i'm sure baby will be here in no time hope it's a great birth! look forward to hearing about it :) xx

Last edited:
Oooohhhhh how exciting it really sounds as if things are happening - how are things tonight? Good luck x

i just thought I'd update that Leanne's waters went last night while watching 'One Born Every Minute' :lol:

She's got till tomorrow morning to progress or they will c section her (she's hoping for a VBAC) so lets hope something is happening or has already happened!! :D

hope it goes the way you want it leanne xxxxxx

Oh good God - GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR VBAC!! Im rooting for you!! xxx

I want an ypdate hehe - good luck leanne, sounds like next time your on here you'll have your babe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back