Had sweep yesterday, bleeding this morning..

AbbyJ

Reaction score
So had the sweep yesterday, was pretty uncomfortable..MW said cervox is quite posterier which I think means behind baby's head, and she said I'm a good 1cm dilated, almost 2, cervix not too hard, no effacement as yet. Was expecting to bleed after but didn't, nothing happened at all. Woke up this morning and had a little bit of the other with hubby and have been bleeding ever since..not heavy but there every time i go to loo, looks orangy like first period blood. Wonder if this means anything??

Could it be your plug coming away? Sounds like it x

Don't know..hope so! I know a lot of people have bled after a sweep and it hasn't done anything, but had mine at 4pm yesterday and no blood till this morning, dont' want to get my hopes up but can't help it!

sounds like your plug , maybe ? Try a nice hot bath or a long walk later on if you can muster the energy xxx

Sounds like plug to me too, I still lasted another 4 or 5 days with my daughter though! Like others said maybe get walking and busy!

Yes it is my plug, losta big blob getting out of the shower (yuk!!) gonna try keep active today see what happens :)

Oooh how exciting for you :) fingers crossed things will get going today...dont overdo it in the heat though :( xxx

I know awful isn't it, don't feel like doing anything at all! Hardly slept last night cos so hot, but couldn't have windoews open cos of noise outside, Grrr!!

oh baby is on the way that happend to me to after sweep but it happend like an hour later :) but i was nearly up to ten days over, make sure u eat plenty to keep your energy up for birth x good luck and hopefully you will have your ickle baby in ur arms by tomorrow morning x

Oooo, how exciting. Good luck xxx

I had a brown bleed after my first sweep. Your bleed doesn't sound like anything to worry about. DTD will have also had an impact. I wouldn't panic.

After my bleed my plug started to come away - its more like a mucus texture which was greeny/ brown in colour - I'd say this is what the orange stuff is for you...

Yes was definitly the mucus plug :) Having irregular period painish contraction, lowere back pain too, so stsrting to think today might be the day!

Yes was definitly the mucus plug :) Having irregular period painish contraction, lowere back pain too, so stsrting to think today might be the day!
Good luck hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back