Had my scan.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
As we thought, little bean is definitely gone. I was feeling so emotional, praying she would say we were still pregnant and bean hung on. :cry:

Results will be back in 10 days. Not sure it means anything but I could have sworn she was drawing little boxes on the images? :confused:

Anyways, she has recommended we have blood tests to check my hormones and to check ovulation which I was pleased about as I've always had a niggling feeling it wasn't quite right. Just got to get my doctor to get this to actually happen!! :strangle:

x x

oh sweetie :hug: the tests are a good idea, and get straight back on the horse and keep trying xxxx

Hey Miss J,

Sorry to hear about the bean.

The drawing thing is them making an 'X' across a part of your reproductive system to measure the size of things including womb/uterus, your ovaries, your fallopian tubes etc.

I know as I asked the sonographer to talk me through mine, I could see a follicle about to pop!

xx

So sorry hun xx but ur taking the rite approach now with being a bit relaxed.and fx u ov while on ur break away!

So sorry missJ, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Really sorry to hear that hun! I'm glad they are going to look into things for you!
X

Really sorry MissJ :cry:

The tests that they will be doing is really positive for what happens next :hug:

hey miss j, as everyone else has said, the tests have to be a positive step for you. i hope you and your OH are coping xx

so sorry hon........good that tests are being done xxx

Thanks ladies. I agree, tests are a positive thing, will be great to find out what's happening with OV. I just hope it's not a nightmare with my doc - will have to be really firm with him!

Hope you're all well. x x

Oh sweetheart - so sorry :hug:

Give that doctor of yours a wacking great kick up the backside from me!!!!:lol:

Make sure he DOES get the tests done for you hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back