Quick update from me!

I was starting to think the same Maybe but been trying to keep the faith... X

:angel:Hope your ok xxx Thanking of you

Still keeping everything crossed for you, really hope your ok :friends:xx

Ooooh Miss J we're all worried about you hun!!!

Hope you are ok xx

I hope all ok MissJ? Stalking you thread and hoping alls ok?

Xx

Hi girls, I'm sure she is ok. I was gone a week with no internet or she might be on holiday. But I bet if she had big good or bad news she'd tell us as soon as she could xxx

Hiya everyone, sorry to keep you all in suspense but I got confused with hubby's days off! :rolleyes:

CD92 and my test...well there was a faint thin blue line making it look like a BFP but I reckon it was an evil evap cos hubby couldn't see it and I had a line just like it on my first TTC cycle.

Feeling majorly bummed out thinking that if it was a BFP, I would surely know by now?? So going to just assume I'm being teased by AF. :cry:

Having said that, I had massive nausea yesterday with a couple of headaches and being in hubby's car made me feel even worse and it lasted for a few hours. I've also had extra CM which has been creamy and v. obvious in my undies (TMI!) and I really thought it was AF but no cramps or anything and it turned out to be the CM! Could just be nothing but hey ho.

Fed right the feck up!!

Went out for a few drinks last night and it was so nice to spend a bit of time alone with hubby outside of the house, away from HPTS/OPKs etc etc and I started thinking whether we should just take a break. Providing this isn't an extra shy BFP that is.

My mum still has a good feeling bless her but me and hubby are finding it extremely hard to keep thinking positive and I think he's given up. :cry:

We also had the nurse from my GP's trying to get us a blood test done but apparently lots of places are refusing it due to funding or something? :wall: Stil got to wait for the ultrasound date and hopefully that will give us some kind of verification.

What a crappy cycle. :brat:

Thanks for all your support ladies, you've been amazing. x x x

Last edited:
Sorry about your trial and tribulations MissJ. I'll keep the Fx that your bloods and the ultrasound give you the answers you need. :hugs:

Thank you Ninja. There's no blood results anymore, the clinic refused to do a pregnancy test via bloods cos it's apparently too expensive (£20!!) x x

Oh miss july, u poor thing. AF is def being a tease to us both this cycle! But, she hasnt appeared yet so fingers crossed for u that it wasnt an evap line on ur test. Glad ur ok tho xx

Thanks hun. :) It feels like the excitement has worn off and now I'm just fed up. :( x x

I know - I think my AF is going to hit with full force today. A bit disappointed to be honest. Was secretly hoping I was pregnant and it just wasn't showing up when I POAS ;) Have got myself some agnus castus tablets though so going to start those today.
But, you're not out yet hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back