Had my scan

Mrs CW

Reaction score
Hi all

I had my dating scan today and thankfully everything is ok - we're so relieved! :dance: The sonographer caught bean at a quiet moment so did all of her measurements first then showed us, just as she was finishing, bean decided to have a wriggle around! Our dates are spot on and downs risk is extremely low. Hopefully I've added a picture - we only got 2 as they are £4 each and the pic she gave us are almost identical.

Cat x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20110620-00036.jpg
    IMG-20110620-00036.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 20
Congrats hun, that's great news :)

xxxx

beautiful pics!!! £4 each?! Jeeze ours are £2.50 for 4..
but the woman gave us 3 the same and one different :\
glad all went ok xxx

Yes lovely piccys!! 4 quid is expensive! Out hospital just asks for donations so we put 1 quid per picture but I'd of paid 4 quid it's so worth it xx

They were 4 quid here too but got 4 for the price of one! I wore my nhs uniform ha

Thanks all! I went before work but hubby said I should have worn my uniform! The pics are definitely worth it but it's limiting when they cost so much! X

Beautiful pics hun so pleased for you Xx

Gorgeous pics hun. I wish mine were £4 though. When i had DS who is now 3 they were £3 each, but when I go for my nuchal scan, I've got to pay £6 per pic if I want one which I will. So expensive here :( xx

lovely pic, no idea they even charged so will be curious to find out what they do in wales and things are different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back