Had my scan yesterday....

Becs

Reaction score
Looks like we are having a little boy :D

We couldn't resist finding out but will be keeping it a secret from our families so we can still make an announcement when he is born.

Will get a pic up soon.

Totally chuffed that all seems okay.

Becs xxx

ahhh bless, im so glad for you, hope you manage to keep it secret, i wouldnt be able to im useless at secrets lol

Congrats :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

All these little boys being born i see im going to have to lock my little girl up in 17 years time or so. :rotfl:

Yay :cheer:

Congrats on Team Blue

I'm going to have lock up my little girl too :rotfl:

Bloom said:
Congrats :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

All these little boys being born i see im going to have to lock my little girl up in 17 years time or so. :rotfl:

Yep. I would. Here's what cher22 predicted about my little lad. I didn't know gender when i asked and her prediction came through this morning. Although I confess I am not too sure about the big white shoes :rotfl:

They show this baby to be a BOY..

When it comes to your son, would tell you that i see someone who does not miss a thing. I think that you will find that he is someone who pays great attention to many things and often asks questions if he does not understand what is going on. I think that not only does he have great eyesight, but also amazing hearing as well. Often able to hear things from another room, when you could have sworn he was busy playing a video game or watching tv, and having a conversation on the phone.

I would say that your son is able to multi-task very well someone who seems to be able to complete his homework, watch tv and talk on the phone and still be able to tell you everything that happened for all three things.

He is someone who is very fast at what he does, learns really well and just seems to get along really well with everyone. I see him as adventurous, someone who is good iwth pretty much any sport and they show him wanting to learn whatever he can. he likes to be versatile. I think that youw ill find that he is quite "Stylish" as he gets older, loves to wear the bigger white shoes with laces untied, is very good with doing dance moves and also leaping off things and doing a back or front flip. (most people find him quite impressive)

When it comes to career paths, I see your son linked to working as a security guard but undercover.

When ti comes to marriage I See him closer to 22, they will have one girl and one boy of their own.

let me knwo fiyou have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

Aw thats interesting do you think she will be right?

Does he respond to noise now?

Well, he's very active all the time. Particularly after I have eaten. I have nicknamed him the little wriggler. I haven't noticed him responding to noise yet. It does make interesting reading though. My husband is very sporty - especially sailing. He's also very bright and learns quickly at anything. He went to Oxford at 17 with 6 A levels. It's making me picture a little Andrew. I'm sure he'll be his own little man, but its filling me with warm soppy feelings just knowing what the sex is and feeling his little wriggles.

How's your little lady getting on? Does she seem to respond to anything yet?

Becs

Becs said:
How's your little lady getting on? Does she seem to respond to anything yet?

Becs

I dont really notice her responding to things as such and she doesnt really have a pattern of when shes awake so all in all she has a mind of her own already.

Sounds like a good quality in a woman! :D

Hi Becs, so glad the scan went well and congratulations on Team BLUE! Yay!

My husband and I have 10 grade A A levels between us and went to Oxford & Cambridge (me at 17) but I would MUCH rather have a child who was a bit more normal than that!! How does your husband feel about it?

yay! glad everything is good with your little blue bundle!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

xx

debecca said:
Hi Becs, so glad the scan went well and congratulations on Team BLUE! Yay!

My husband and I have 10 grade A A levels between us and went to Oxford & Cambridge (me at 17) but I would MUCH rather have a child who was a bit more normal than that!! How does your husband feel about it?

Hey Becca,

Oh God, he's Mr competitive Dad! I say that with a pinch of salt as he's a wonderful, warm husband, but he has high expectations with regards to grades and performance. I think would be delighted if his son followed in his footsteps. I also think he'd quietly like me to have about 12 children so he could form a 'crew' to sail around the world again.

I'm sort of the opposite to my husband, my first discipline was fine art, then I trained to be a Set Designer. So I'm very creative. Although, my grades were always very high at school too.

I think we both feel that as long as they work hard and fulfil their full potential then wherever their talents lye will be great with us.

How about you? :D

Congratulations!

Glad everything is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111