Had my scan yesterday....

Becs said:
debecca said:
Hi Becs, so glad the scan went well and congratulations on Team BLUE! Yay!

My husband and I have 10 grade A A levels between us and went to Oxford & Cambridge (me at 17) but I would MUCH rather have a child who was a bit more normal than that!! How does your husband feel about it?

Hey Becca,

Oh God, he's Mr competitive Dad! I say that with a pinch of salt as he's a wonderful, warm husband, but he has high expectations with regards to grades and performance. I think would be delighted if his son followed in his footsteps. I also think he'd quietly like me to have about 12 children so he could form a 'crew' to sail around the world again.

I'm sort of the opposite to my husband, my first discipline was fine art, then I trained to be a Set Designer. So I'm very creative. Although, my grades were always very high at school too.

I think we both feel that as long as they work hard and fulfil their full potential then wherever their talents lye will be great with us.

How about you? :D

I know this sounds weird but I actively want a child who's not too intelligent as I think it can be a curse in some ways. I told you I'd sound weird. Just above average would be preferable - beyond that I don't mind too much and of course the main thing is that she's happy and healthy :cheer:

I will love her so much whatever she's like. I already do.

Aw i have my 20 week tomorrow!
Looking forward to knowing what were having

Congratulation Becs :dance:
Im glad all went well :D
And GO TEAM BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just how many boys are there now?
Are you posting any pics?
Well done you :clap:
Lol Sarah

Ps good luck for tommorows scan Ifc_sarah
Let us know how it goes

Users who are viewing this thread