Had my first ever stitches today :(

jenna

Reaction score
Had my lump on my head cut off. Had a local anesthetic and 3 stitches. It was suposed to be frozen off but they wanted to test it. Theyve cut a big patch of hair off and i cant wash my hair for 2 weeks :cry: my heads coverd in blood so i guess im going to have to look like a tramp for a while.

Really proud of myself though, i managed to say calm... Having stitches is one of my worse fears... go me :lol: :cheer:

Big brave soldier! Well done :cheer:

:hug:

well done on stayin calm :p i hate stitches too, and got mine done at weekend without anaestetic too :(

Well done you for braving the stitches! Hope its not too sore. :hug:

poor thing - especially not being able to wash it for two weeks :hug:

A friend of mine had this done recently. She's really pleased with the results.

Well done you. All over now :hug:

:hug: :hug: aww thanks every one. I decided to take the day off work, feel like iv been kicked in the head. If id have known what they were going to do i wouldnt have gone. When she said she was going to use local anesthetic i almost cried then she started doing it, 15 mins later i saw some string out the corner of my eye and wondered what was going on. I didnt think about after she'd cut the lump off :doh: . Ah well i guess its 1 less thing to be scared of, it didnt hurt having the stitches, just when the anesthetic wore off. :lol:

I feel like iv got 2 heads atm :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back