Had my 22 week scan today - totally amazed!!

Dippy

Reaction score
Had my 20 week scan this morning and couldn't believe the difference between this one and the first one I had at 12 weeks. All is well and we really enjoyed the experience this time - think I've done enough worrying over the last month to last a lifetime with having my amnio!!

LO was asleep, so we got some great photos although I haven't got a scanner so can't unfortunately post them. She had her hand up waving to us and the details on her face are so clear. Good luck to anyone else due to have their second scan soon, it will blow you away!!

aww glad it want ok:) wen i had mine my lo was sitting right on my bladder lol

That's great. Must have been so nice seeing your liitle girl again. Have you chosen a name yet? I have gone quite mad with the pink shopping since I found out :D

Im really glad you had such a good scan hun!!!!

Yay!! Glad everything went well after your earlier worries. :dance:

Thanks for your good wishes everyone. Saw my midwife as well today for the first time and got to listen to baby's heartbeat, which was fantastic. Time to start 'enjoying' things a bit more now, I was turning prematurely grey!!

As for names, we are pretty set on Lucy Olivia, have been since day one, it was just boys names we were stuck on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back