Had my 20 week scan....U/D it's a.......Now with pics

bunnymom1980

Reaction score
Baby is fine, no problems. But the sonographer was really rude and wouldn't make any effort to find out the sex for us :( :x

So, we've booked a private gender scan for tomorrow afternoon :D

ETA: GIRL!!!

thats brill hun, what hospital was that at because the didnt like being asked at jessops

Glad your LO is fine :cheer: :D

But how bizarre that your sonographer didn't want to find out for you :think: I know it isn't the point of the scan but why would you not want to tell someone :(

You have fun at your private scan tomorrow though :D

Glad everything's ok, and I'd do the same in your position :)

bunnymom1980 said:
mary70 said:
thats brill hun, what hospital was that at because the didnt like being asked at jessops

ha ha it was Jessops :roll:

yes there still not to keen on letting u know there for some reason

glad the scan went well hun

at colchester they have signs up telling u not to even bother asking bout the sex

Aw glad alls healthy hope tomorrow you have a good scan :D

Glad all was well, look forward to hearing your news. Do you have a preference? :D

Hi

Glad all was well but what a miserable cow for not telling you the sex!
Your private gender scan will be great. I had one 2 weeks ago and it was great and they make you feel very special. it was at Cirencester.
Have you a preference and if so any ideas for names?
Good luck for tomorrow and please let us know.
Love Tracy x :)

Thanks,

I've no preference really. I suppose a girl would be nice because I've already got a boy but he's older so I wouldn't mind a baby boy either really

I'm sorry the sonographer was such a sh*t. Glad all was ok with bubs though :hug:

Wow! You don't have long to wait! :cheer:

I'm excited for you!! x

What a meany!!

I think you should make a complaint thats the last thing you need!!

x

:hug:

Great to hear baby is fine, and have fun at your private scan!! :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

Well wut a biatch, youd think in that line of employment theyd be used to people asking. . . anyone glad everythings brill with baba and let us know what team your joining :cheer:

bunnymom1980 said:
mary70 said:

Thats one of the reasons i swapped hospitals as i was told they can get a little shirty with ya.

I'm glad everything is ok with baby and good luck for today.

Hi Bunymom1980
Please tell us what time is your gender scan and what time will you be able to post on here to let us know?
Good luck

We asked at ours and she said she hadnt seen whilst looking at baby and had a quick look, said cord was in the way but wasnt willing to try and move her for it.
However, i private scan was really nice and im so glad we had it and cos she was bigger its more accurate too. I'm almost glad we couldnt find out at 20 week scan.

MissSara said:
bunnymom1980 said:
mary70 said:

Thats one of the reasons i swapped hospitals as i was told they can get a little shirty with ya.

I'm glad everything is ok with baby and good luck for today.

Wish I'd have known before. nevermind though

scarlett1965 said:
Hi Bunymom1980
Please tell us what time is your gender scan and what time will you be able to post on here to let us know?
Good luck

It's at 3.40. I'll be able to pop on here this evening and update about 6 or 7pm ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back